My first YA novel, Cruze Control has been sent out into the #Pitchwars mentor contest and here comes #Pimpmybio
Cruze Control: Two secrets and the promise to keep them serve as the glue that keeps a family together but ultimately the bomb that destroys it. Set in 1986 and present day YA historical fiction.
About me: I lived in Chicago until a year ago when I made my dream of living in the mountains a reality. I live at 8200 feet in the forest surrounded by pine trees and forest animals. My city friends assumed my life would be like Snow White with forest creatures helping me with housework and such. That hasn't happened … so far. What has happened which is even better is that I have written 3 picture books and my first YA novel.
- I was hired to write for The Bold and the Beautiful for my first job out college.
- I never lived more than 5 miles from my mother during our time on earth together.
- As a little girl, I met Bob Hope in an elevator and he's super friendly.
- My favorite author in high school was F Scott Fitzgerald and I reread several of his books as an adult and still loved them. I named the high school in my book after him.
- David Sedaris audiobooks are the best.
- I love to ski
- Stephen Colbert and Jeopardy are the reasons I have TV.
- I love country music and am a concert junkie!
- I have friends ranging from 5 to 75 and I truly believe that it's just a number.