I was nominated for the Unique Blogger Award
and The Three Quotes Challenge by https://daradgamer.wordpress.com
THANK YOU both for your nominations. I'm combining this into one post. Those who I tag are welcome to post three quotes or answer the three questions. If you are an overachiever, then you may do both. And don't forget to check out their blogs!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
- Answer the questions
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate people for the same award
- Ask three questions
What are your favorite movies? My two favorites in 2017 were “Ladybird” and “Coco.”
If you had a superpower for a day, what would it be and why? I would like to be able to hit a major league home run. I know technically this isn’t a superpower but it was always something I thought would be cool.
What is your favorite season, and why? Fall! Because I love the colors and how the cooler weather makes humidity and insects disappear.
- My quotes :
- “Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.” Dale Carnegie
- “Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart.” Anne Frank
- “Happiness is a warm puppy.” Charlie Brown/Charles Schulz