The Light Show, an exhibition which examines light and reflection in a variety of ways will be on display through November 2020. I’m only sharing one part of this, the Lucas Samaras Corridor which is basically like being inside a kaleidoscope.
ALIANA REACHES FOR THE MOON was released on 2/19/19 (An author’s reflection in no particular order)
- Reconnecting with children I used to teach and their families and knowing how proud they are that I reached this goal.
- Being on panels and in groups which connected me with authors of distinguished status.
- Being part of Apollopalooza in July as the world celebrated the 50th anniversary of landing on the moon.
- Seeing my book on the shelf at a bookstore or library.
- Hearing feedback from children and parents that they love the book.
- As of today Aliana has 62 reviews on Amazon for which I am sincerely grateful.
Tomorrow night a giveaway raffle that I’m participating in will be available! #12Books12Winners – I’ll share the link when it’s live.
Early morning walk
Central Park, Sam, and Benji
slices of red, purple, gray
meld to paint the sky
Angel wings painted
above the sunrise colors
and now fly away
Walking and talking
enjoying the path,
enjoying the cool fall air,
the leaves filtering daylight
colors and light changing with each step.
Stopping by the creek
listening to the water
listening to your description
of whirling water followed by calm
a metaphor for life
But mostly enjoying the company
Good morning colors
my day inspired by you
as dark becomes light
pause to admire colors
breathtaking- breathe deep.